HTADS - Program on Health Technology Assessment &
4-Day Certified Course
The HTADS Program starts with a four-day course focusing on Health Technology Assessment, Health-Economic Evaluation and Outcomes Research.
This introductory course covers the key elements and methods of HTA and combines lectures, discussions, case study group work, and hands-on computer lab session.
The course is aimed at members of:
- Healthcare & health policy organizations, national HTA Agencies
- Pharmaceutical & medical device industry
- Academia and research institutions
- Health insurances/sickness funds
- Consultancy organizations
This is an introductory course, there are no pre-requisites. Course language is English.