University training courses
University training courses complete the Tyrolean Private University UMIT’s academic program
The university training courses offered at the Tyrolean Private University UMIT complete the academic program at the Tyrolean Private University UMIT. In addition to the university study programs in the fields of Health Sciences, Mechatronics, Psychology and Nursing Science, the Health & Life Sciences offers university training courses which are compatible with working life thanks to the fact that they are offered in blocks.
- Health Information Management (Master of Arts)
- Training as an Academic Support Assistant for Persons with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Training as an Academic Dyscalculia Therapist
- Training as an Academic Dyslexia Therapist
- Teaching Responsibilities in Nursing and Health Care
- Management Responsibilities in Nursing and Health Care
All study programs are offered only in German – therefore please refer to the German pages for further information.